How to set default spell checker?

Ladislav Nesnera nesnera at email.cz
Tue Dec 10 17:04:46 EST 2013

Thanks for your answer. I've install pugin package via yum (the same
release - "Package purple-plugin_pack-2.6.3-6.fc19.x86_64 already
installed and latest version")

Thanks for warning the switchspell is no longer maintained. I have not
noticed that information. Should be mentioned in FAQ

Yes, I think so - it's fairly common complaint. Spell checker parameter
would be fine.. ;)