How to set default spell checker?

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 12:00:37 EST 2013

>From my research, I cannot find any (reliable) instance of the switchspell
plugin precompiled for Fedora Core 19.

As you've probably read, the issue seems to stem from the switchspell not
being maintained in newer versions of the plugin pack (this is what I
gathered from the Ubuntu bug reports at least).

When you installed the plugin pack, did you do so via yum or via rpm search?

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/20533834/dir/Fedora%C2%A019/com/purple-plugin_pack-pidgin-2.6.3-6.fc19.x86_64.rpm.html

I'm sorry I can't be of more help.  This seems to be a fairly common
complaint.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com