AIM taking literally 15+ minutes to connect

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sun Dec 22 03:24:38 EST 2013

Hi all,

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 23:14:59 +0200
Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org> wrote:

> > > OK, can you provide the appropriate Pidgin Debug logs? See:
> > >
> > > https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForBugReports
> >
> > Um. Do I run the Debug Window while I'm having the issue?
> >
> > I looked at that web page before and half of it was gibberish to me,
> > so I gave up trying to understand what I was supposed to do. That's
> > what I mean by "I am not a programmer."
> >

> OK. Some hopefully simple step by step instructions:
>
> 1. Start Pidgin.
>
> 2. Run "Help → Debug Window" from the menu.

Ms. Wilson has done these steps and sent me the "purple-debug.log", and
requested that I will not make it public. I've taken a look but I am unable to
understand what is causing the problem. Is there a core Pidgin developer here
to whom she can send it as well who can shed some light about the problem?

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Escape from GNU Autohell - http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/anti/autohell/

Yes, of course. But a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. For her
country and the benefit of man-kind of course. [She puts her hand in the
air] God bless America!
    — http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/Summerschool-at-the-NSA/