pidgin has stopped working

Ians theians at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 06:55:36 EST 2013

Dear David

I have new problem, i was download ricent update, and if open mxit stopped
working ?
This info dtail

Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	pidgin.exe
  Application Version:	2.10.6.0
  Application Timestamp:	4ff710e0
  Fault Module Name:	libmxit.dll
  Fault Module Version:	0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:	4ff710e0
  Exception Code:	c0000005
  Exception Offset:	00004a6f
  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Information 1:	0a9e
  Additional Information 2:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:	0a9e
  Additional Information 4:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789