Help

Tatyanne Marinelle Corrêa tatyanneeamigos at yahoo.com.br
Fri Feb 22 12:08:34 EST 2013

Pigdin use in my work, and here we have several groups and cities across
the state that use the same application.
Do all the installation and then command groups cities by alphabetical
order (only within fied group that can be configured alphabetical order)
and every time I need to do to reinstall lose this information in the order
of groups.
I wonder if anyone can tell me where this information is recorded so that
when I do need to reinstall is not necessary in order for new.
I hope you can help me!
Thank you!

Tatyanne