TAKE ME OFF OF THIS EMAIL CHAIN

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:56:51 EST 2013

Well,

First off you don't have to "yell" at a community support list that
can't do what you want in the first place.

Second, as you were told previously, at the bottom of every email that
you receive is a link to unsubscribe, with text that even mentions this.
I've included a screenshot to illustrate this for you.

Good day.

On 1/7/2013 11:51 AM Carrie Smith <carrie at petflow.com> said unto
support at pidgin.im: