TAKE ME OFF OF THIS EMAIL CHAIN

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Mon Jan 7 12:06:39 EST 2013

Michael Secord spake unto us the following wisdom:
> >I HAVE REQUESTED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS TO ME REMOVED FROM THIS LIST
> >VIA THIS EMAIL AND YOU WEBSITE.
>
> Second, as you were told previously, at the bottom of every email
> that you receive is a link to unsubscribe, with text that even
> mentions this. I've included a screenshot to illustrate this for
> you.

We may have had some problems with the web unsubscription interface
lately; several users have mentioned this.  I believe it is fixed now,
but I have manually removed you from the list, Carrie.  You will not
receive any further emails after this thread.

Ethan