FW: Developing E-mail application need IM.

Kyle Hooks kthprog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:24:44 EST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: kthprog at gmail.com [mailto:kthprog at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 12:44 PM
To: support at pidgin.im
Subject: Developing E-mail applicationneed IM.

Hi,

I'm developing an email application, and other than the fact that the MIME
parser isn't working, it's going swimmingly.
I was wondering if there's any possible way to embed the Pidgin IM in my
application, specifically in a single control.
It would really help, I don't really have the time or motivation to develop
a new IM just for my email app.
I'm programming the application in VB.net (dont laugh), as far as I know
Pidgin is in C, but hopefully there's some way to embed it or port it over.
It would still contain your logo.

Thank you,
Kyle Hooks