Please remove my emails from the archive

Kyle Hooks kthprog at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:11:00 EST 2013

You have my email in plain text displayed without my permission.
It's not like it's facebook I didn't agree to anything that said you could
post that.
I hate to be a dick but with the people I'm involved with now I can't be
too safe id really appreciate it if you would at least block out the email
address.