I How do I set up Pidgin on the DROID X?

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Jan 28 15:02:45 EST 2013

El día Monday, January 28, 2013 a las 02:55:39PM -0500, Tres Finocchiaro escribió:

> > one should not use any Android at all, only OpenSource phones with
> > OpenSource apps, or a POTS phones
>

> This is a big pragmatic.  Please answer the OPs question an move on.  The
> phones you are advertising are off topic and could be considered as spam.

This is no advertisement, but only a wise warning;

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - No HTML/RTF in E-mail
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards