Password

Ramos, Rosa Rosa.Ramos at wwts.com
Tue Jul 9 09:29:52 EDT 2013

Hello,

  I am unable to login to the IM for Pidgin. I forgot my password and I'm unable to reset it. Please assist so that I can login to the IM.

Thank You

Rosa Ramos
Escalation Command Center Coordinator
office:  978 848 0134   |   mobile:  NA
web:  www.wwts.com<http://www.wwts.com> <http://www.wwts.com/> | email: Rosa.Ramos at wwts.com<mailto:Rosa.Ramos at wwts.com>
mailto: Rosa.Ramos at wwts.com<mailto:Rosa.Ramos at wwts.com>

Important Notice to Recipients: The sender of this e-mail is an employee of Worldwide TechServices, LLC or one of its subsidiaries ("WWTS"). The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Erroneous transmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. By messaging with WWTS you consent to the foregoing.