Need some guidance...

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Thu Jul 11 11:40:27 EDT 2013

Steve Moncelsi spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I have an end user that has a hotmail account which she uses to sign
> into pidgin. We have the latest and greatest at 2.10.7 and after a few
> moments of her logging in, she gets signed out automatically with no
> warning and can't get back in unless she reboots the PC.
>
> Any advice?

Not unless you can tell us what error she's getting, and preferably
provide a debug log.  This simply isn't enough information to go on.

The fact that she has to reboot to fix it almost certainly means that
the problem does not originate with Pidgin.

Ethan