Have a single Pidgin Account that Multiple people receive IMs

William Wilson wwilson at dorncolor.com
Tue Jun 25 16:50:38 EDT 2013

I have a single account that was setup in AIM called "pm" and when someone
talks to that IM it sends it out to multiple people. How do I add someone to
that group so they too can receive messages when someone messages "pm"?

William Wilson | I.T. Manager | Dorn Color, Inc.

11555 Berea Road | Cleveland, OH 44102 | *  <mailto:wwilson at dorncolor.com>
wwilson at dorncolor.com | 216-634-2252 x334

This transmission contains confidential information intended only for the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this document or its contents is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately. Thank you.