re-enabling? Feature request

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 12:08:08 EST 2013

William,

What triggers Yahoo to auto login at work? Is it aware of the signoff
elsewhere?

This functionality would require Pidgin to get your account  status without
actually being "signed in", which is a bit unconventional to its default
behavior when signed off.

The  developers have done a lot to make it transparent as to the protocol
being used, and this list gets many many many absurd requests, so when the
default behavior is questioned, it can cause some unnecessary sarcasm to
the emailer.  (i.e. oracle employees email this list weekly for password
resets).

Since this is an open project, you agree free to file an enhancement
request from the bug tracker on the main site.  It requires registration
and you can add/update/subscribe to it.

Since the tracker is public, others may find it through searching and give
it more attention.

-Tres