account locked

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 16:53:12 EDT 2013

Jerry,

This mailing list is unable to unlock accounts.

For troubleshooting:

Please go to the Yahoo account properties of Pidgin and uncheck the "Save
password" box.

Next, sign into Yahoo using their website.

Last, try signing into Yahoo from Pidgin again.

If this does not work, you may want to try Pidgin on a different computer,
or use Yahoo Messenger to resolve the locked account issue.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com