Load onto Iphone

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Mar 26 18:46:49 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 2:44 PM, David Woolley
<forums at david-woolley.me.uk> wrote:
> There are legal complications which mean that Pidgin itself cannot be
> developed for the iPhone, unless Apple change their policies

Have we talked about this on this mailing list?  Maybe it's worth
mentioning what the legal complications are, in case anyone is
curious.  My understanding is that Apple's App store terms of use
places requirements on apps (I don't remember the details), and those
requirements are not compatible with the GPL.

David: Was that what you had in mind?