The ability to have tabbed conversations has stopped working.

Rick Powell rick at twoblackdogs.com
Thu Mar 28 13:08:19 EDT 2013

Hello -

After years of working perfectly, all of a sudden the ability to have
tabbed conversations has stopped working for me. If I double-click buddies
to chat with, they all open in separate windows. Here is what I've tried so
far:

1)  Uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version (2.10.7).
2)  Verified the options under "Tabs" is enabled in Preferences.
3)  Verified I'm running the "stock" Plugins. No additional Plugins added.

Is there a registry entry that pays attentions to the "Tabs" setting in
Preferences? Perhaps it's not being toggled properly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick Powell