Pidgin deployment from System center (SCCM) 2012

Pratik Koshiya pkoshiya at gogrid.com
Fri Mar 29 15:42:32 EDT 2013

Hello Support,

I am MIS in my company. I am currently handling most of the internal stuff in my company. I need help to deploy pidgin from system center 2012.

Is there any documentation available to deploy it from system center?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Pratik Koshiya

The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may contain confidential and legally privileged material. It is solely for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or action taken in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.