Pidgin deployment from System center (SCCM) 2012

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 22:02:36 EDT 2013

Pratik,

Am I correct in assuming you would like to know if the windows installer
has an unattended method, such as MSI or install shield?

I am not aware of the installer used, but that might be a better direction
than asking for documentation.  Pidgin is community supported, and this is
a very specific request to have ready made documentation for.

-Tres