skype reply chat messages not shown in pidgin

Jenny LOndon jennylondon at email.com
Fri May 17 13:27:00 EDT 2013

Can anyone hlep last week new i pigin first time using install was fine back and fro chat message via skype buddies BUT now I can only see my own replies to them innside of pidgin and NO LONGER their reply (only can see back in skype but not inside of pidgin any more any ideas how and what to do?

(note my skype im chat packed up months ago (tried everything other the reformamt hardrivee) hence so need this external 3rd partie to now do im chat with cleints on this etc)

thanks Jenny