Partnership Request from FreeNew

Sally Jones sally at freenew.net
Tue May 28 04:23:49 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am Sally from FreeNew (www.freenew.net). I am contacting you to discuss
the chance of the cooperation between Pidgin and FreeNew.

With our custom promotion for Pidgin, we can boost your exposure rate,
downloads and sales by bringing 40,000 visits per day to it.

FreeNew provides popular apps and games for Windows, Android, iOS... It
attracts over 80,000 unique visitors per day and there are more than 50,000
users on FreeNew.

I am looking forward to hearing from you regard this issue.

Best wishes!

--
*Sally Jones* | Business Development Manager

Skype: sallyjones12
MSN:  sallyjones1210 at hotmail.com
Gtalk:  sally12jones at gmail.com

is an app download site for free and new popular Android, iOS and Windows
apps & games.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The information contained in this e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient
intended recipient, and have received this communication in error, please
message. Please do not print this email unless it is necessary.