Setting Up Pidgin

Phil Hannent phil at hannent.co.uk
Thu May 16 09:49:10 EDT 2013

Good afternoon Pravin,

On 16 May 2013 14:27, Pravin <pravinkumar at eptechindia.com> wrote:

>  Ok Thanks for your Mail, I have one question how to store chat
> conversation, I need to Store in Centralized server is there any possible?

Perhaps you missed the last paragraph of my email:

"Regarding logging on server, you should really consult the documentation
for your chosen server. This isn't the mailing list to ask
very general questions about some other software."

In other words, I don't know. You'd need to do some reading of the servers
manual and really this is the wrong place to ask that question.

All the best
Phil Hannent