PIDGIN Group Chat on Internet

Dalila Luna Moreno dalila.luna-moreno at oracle.com
Mon May 20 10:09:55 EDT 2013

I did not publish this information.  This is the reason that I am uncomfortable finding in the public domain.  Someone else published it.  Would anyone in your team be able to help me remove this listing since I did not approve this posting to be made available in the internet.

Thanks

Dalila Luna-Moreno | Healthcare Lead Sales Consultant/Solutions Architect
Office: +1 3052603388
Mobile: +1 9548956352
Oracle Healthcare
6505 Blue Lagoon Drive Suite 400 | Miami, FL 33126