PIDGIN Group Chat on Internet

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Mon May 20 10:33:53 EDT 2013

Dalila Luna Moreno spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I did not publish this information.  This is the reason that I am
> uncomfortable finding in the public domain.  Someone else published
> it.  Would anyone in your team be able to help me remove this listing
> since I did not approve this posting to be made available in the
> internet.

No, you published it, by sending it to this very same mailing list
you're writing to right now.  Every link to this mailing list that we
maintain states clearly that it is a public list.  The site you linked
to is a third party site over which we have no control -- they are
simply also subscribed to this mailing list, and re-published the
already-public information from this list.

If you don't want any more information published on this issue, I
suggest you not send any more messages to this list.  You may want to
contact Oracle IT about their support problem, wherein Oracle users
have no idea they're using an open source, community-supported
application for internal Oracle operations.

Ethan