Few Support Questions | Pidgin ver 2.10.7 (libpurple 2.10.7)

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Wed May 22 08:14:58 EDT 2013

Spiro,

* 2. Is there any auto startup at PC startup or logon?*

If you are on windows, Tools, Plugins, Windows Pidgin Options, Configure
Plugin, Start Pidgin on Windows startup

*3. Setting up an account, what is the setting that would assure me that
> user
> **validation is done with encryption? Is there also a way to verify?*

Under the Accounts, Manage Accounts, Modify, Advanced, Connection Security:
 Require encryption

* I need that after 5 minutes (as example) the status changes, it has to do
> so.*

it *should* be Tools, Preferences, Status/Idle.  If this is not working,
perhaps someone else can help you.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com