Problem with 'NOT AUTHORIZED'

Dursh ledursh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 09:41:45 EST 2013

I have several users from the UK that are showing up as 'NOT AUTHORIZED' on
my pidgin account.  I have several other people (here in the states) that
have no problem whatsoever.  I am using Windows 7 Pro, SP 1, 32 bit.  Also
using pidgin 2.10.7.  The accounts that are giving me trouble end thusly:
Some_name at hotmail.co.uk
Some_name at hotmail.com
and 2 others at Hotmail.com

So, to me, it looks like a problem connecting to Hotmail but when I first
add them to my buddy list it shows them as offline, but when I try to
"re-request authorization" it changes to NOT AUTHORIZED. I have three
accounts that I connect pidgin with my_name at chat.facebook.com,
my_name at gmail.com, and my_name at some_company.com and have tried to connect
to the Hotmail accounts with all three accounts.  I have several other
friends who are connected to these people, and don't know what I am doing
wrong.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

--
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter