Suggestion

Dave Warren davew at hireahit.com
Wed Nov 13 17:47:28 EST 2013

On 2013-11-13 13:34, David Woolley wrote:
> 6) A fot finger touch screen environment is very different from a fine
> pointing mouse one (although I think sometime people really mean a new
> libpurple application, rather than a port of Pidgin, which is the user
> interface).

I don't think most people asking understand the difference, or
specifically want either.

Rather, I think most just want a chat program that is free, has a simple
and practical interface without ads or branding or other crap that other
developers feel the need to add.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/