Add Account

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 08:37:30 EST 2013

@Vaibhav,

If all traffic to the site is completely blocked, the only alternative it
to use a 3rd party anonymizer or proxy.  In almost all cases, these proxy
services violate company and/or federal law and the methods to perform
these steps will not be made available on this mailing list or via email,
so please do not ask.

If traffic to the site is allowed, but there are firewall port restrictions
preventing just the chat service (port 5222) from functioning there are
alternate ports that can be used to be compatible with common firewall port
blocking.

http://superuser.com/questions/508334/how-to-connect-with-pidgin-to-facebook-chat-and-google-talk-when-xmpp-port-5222

If these two answers do not address your concerns, I would recommend you
ask elsewhere.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com