FW: Look at this great site: pidgin.im

David Tanner DavidTanner at goinstaller.net
Tue Nov 19 09:34:36 EST 2013

Hi

My name is David Tanner and I represent a company called Go-installer.

We're looking to buy some quality traffic all over the web and my colleague noticed pidgin.im, it looks like there's some great money to be made from the traffic on pidgin.im.

Who can I talk to on this subject? We can pay the best rates out there and are willing to run a small test just to prove how good we are.

Let me know if this is possible.

Regards,

David Tanner

Account manager