transparent ntlm authentication in pidgin

Вадим chifer at inbox.ru
Thu Oct 17 01:06:16 EDT 2013

 Hi!

We have a jabber server (based on Openfire) in our organization at server side. At client side we have pidgin client. We have Active Directory server too and use it for authentication at clent side. So user have to enter login and pass variables from his domain acount to appropriate fields at Pidgin. All is ok. Authentification have passed. Problem is pereodic changing of domain password - we need to change password at Pidgin too. Have someone way to use NTLM authentication transparently? I mean, when I log in at doman the data will automatically transfer to Pidgin, and I'll never need to change password on it. Is that way?

Sorry for my poor English.

Best regards, ch1f.