pidgin login

Tracie Doan TracieD at jfarrell.com
Thu Oct 24 18:15:47 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am helpdesk support for James Farrell,  and I have two users  using your messenger and has login issue connecting. I've tried resetting the password but it seems like they may have the wrong combo or I may have directed to the wrong site for reset >> https://developer.pidgin.im/reset_password . Can I have some support on having these two accounts, DiegoG at jfarrell.com<mailto:DiegoG at jfarrell.com> & yessykas at jfarrell.com<mailto:yessykas at jfarrell.com> for login or possibly resetting them in general?

Thanks,

Tracie Doan
Helpdesk Support
157 Yesler Way,Ste 600