pidgin login

Adrien Rivard adrien.rivard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 18:30:15 EDT 2013

The link https://developer.pidgin.im/reset_password is for reseting the
password for the (developers) pidgin website.

Pidgin itself is just a IM client who you can log to whatever IM service
you want (MSN,AIM ...) .Except for the website, Pidgin cannot help with
password recovery.

In your case I assume that your company is managing such a service, so you
should contact whoever is responsible for this service in your company.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:15 AM, Tracie Doan <TracieD at jfarrell.com> wrote:

>  Hi,****
>
> ** **
>
> I am helpdesk support for James Farrell,  and I have two users  using your
> messenger and has login issue connecting. I’ve tried resetting the password
> but it seems like they may have the wrong combo or I may have directed to
> the wrong site for reset >> https://developer.pidgin.im/reset_password .
> Can I have some support on having these two accounts, DiegoG at jfarrell.com&
> yessykas at jfarrell.com for login or possibly resetting them in general?****
>
> ** **