logs from a chatroom

Jessica Brooks - NOAA Federal jessica.brooks at noaa.gov
Sat Sep 28 09:45:44 EDT 2013

I am wondering if there is a way to get logs from a chatroom I've been
involved in for the last several weeks.  A great deal of information had
been entered in that chatroom that I had meant to document and didn't get
it done.  I didn't realize I didn't have the Enable Logging option on so
from my standpoint all is lost.  The chatroom in question is
mbrfcagencieschat and I am looking for the logs from 9/11 through 9/26.

Thanks for your time,
Jessica Brooks

--
*Jessica Brooks**
Meteorologist/Hydrology Program Leader/GFE Focal Point