logs from a chatroom

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Sat Sep 28 09:52:48 EDT 2013

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 9:45 AM, Jessica Brooks - NOAA Federal <
jessica.brooks at noaa.gov> wrote:

> I am wondering if there is a way to get logs from a chatroom I've been
> involved in for the last several weeks.  A great deal of information had
> been entered in that chatroom that I had meant to document and didn't get
> it done.  I didn't realize I didn't have the Enable Logging option on so
> from my standpoint all is lost.  The chatroom in question is
> mbrfcagencieschat and I am looking for the logs from 9/11 through 9/26.

Pidgin is client software that you're using to connect to a server
maintained by some other entity (in this case, likely your IT group) - we
have no knowledge about or access to any of your data.
You'll need to talk to whoever maintains the service to see if this
information has been stored in logs on the server.

-D