Lost my user name

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 14:48:44 EST 2014

@Ashley,

You're asking a help forum (technically a mailing list)  We don't have your
account information.

Normally your IT department would help.  If you are in the IT department,
ask a colleague how you sign into Pidgin.

If you've setup Pidgin in the past to user a specific service (Google, AOL,
Yahoo, etc), you will need to contact that service provider.

I hope this helps!

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com