Lost my user name

Ashley Huyge AHuyge at shultzsteel.com
Wed Dec 3 14:44:22 EST 2014

Hi,

I've been trying to reset my Pidgin, but I'm not able to. It's not recoginizing my username and I can't reset the password. Please help!

Ashley

Ashley Huyge
IS Department
SHULTZ STEEL COMPANY
5321 Firestone Blvd.
South Gate, California 90280
T: 323.357.3226
ahuyge at shultzsteel.com<mailto:ahuyge at shultzsteel.com>

Confidentiality Notice:

This email and its attachments may contain trade secrets and financial and technical information that is business confidential and proprietary and belongs to Shultz Steel Company or its customers. The intended recipient(s) may only use such information consistent with the purpose for which it was sent to the recipient(s) and may only reproduce, disclose or distribute such information to others who have a proper involvement with that purpose. This notice must appear in any such reproduction, disclosure or distribution. Any review, use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution by other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message and any attachments. Thank you.