Ask for help about Pidgin, thanks.

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Dec 10 03:47:25 EST 2014

On 10/12/14 08:19, Feng, HaiTing wrote:

> When I use the Pidgin 2.10.10 on Fedora 20 has this issue as follows but

The current version is 2.10.11.

> 2.10.7 works well.
> How can I solve it or avoid it?

Contact your IT department and ask for a copy of the root certificate
and install it for Pidgin.  If they are recommending Pidgin, they should
be able to provide information on how to install it, or even do it for
you.  (Disabling this check is unlikely to be acceptable to your IT people.)

Otherwise, this may help, once you have the certificate from the IT
department: <http://cl0secall.net/post/425>.

> This electronic transmission (and any attached document) is for the sole
> use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  It is
> confidential and may be attorney-client privileged. In any event the

Nothing sent to this public mailing list can be considered confidential.