Password Request

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 14:34:42 EST 2014

> Is there a way you guys can reset the Password

No we cannot, you will have to contact someone on the receiving end of the
connection, likely nwschat.weather.gov or weather.gov.  If they provide you
this service, they will need to help you with this issue.

This is a public mailing list that helps with the Pidgin software, which is
freely downloadable from the internet.  We don't have any passwords.

Jeff Presley may have used this software in the past, but it is this list
is not associated with him and you will not have any luck resetting
passwords through this email address.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com