Password Request

Logan Barnes LBarnes at jonesboro.org
Mon Feb 10 14:12:50 EST 2014

Hello my name is Logan Barnes and I work for the City of Jonesboro Information Systems. I've had to install Jeff Presley's Pidgin software onto a different computer and from what  I understand this software allows him to chat directly with the Weather Alert Services in Memphis. I've got all the Login credentials correct except the password. The person that set this up last time doesn't work here anymore and Jeff doesn't know what the password is. Is there a way you guys can reset the Password, the username is em-jeff.presley and the domain is nwschat.weather.gov.

Thanks,

Logan Barnes
City Of Jonesboro
Information Systems