How to make a simpel "enter pre typed text and send"

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 09:46:41 EST 2014

This doesn't directly answer your question, but have you considered a macro
recorder for that?

http://xmacro.sourceforge.net/

That's just a quick Google search.  I'm sure there are much more elegant
solutions, similar to app activate and sendkeys (or Autohotkey) in the
Windows environment.

xdotool is another one I've seen.

-Tres

-Tres