Advertising Question

Sharleen Escuro sharleen at strikelocal.com
Sun Jan 19 10:01:15 EST 2014

Good Day,

Apologies for the intrusion. We are interested in static text link
advertisements on the
http://pidgin.im/<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://pidgin.im/&sa=D&usg=ALhdy2-mOHxMI_4m9iXqJVOPsFU8aNZvLA>
homepage.
 We wish to use space not being utilized (i.e. footer or sidebar), which
does not interfere with site content or other advertisers.  We are flexible
in terms of placement. You have full rights to reject any links we send you
for placement on your site. Maintenance of the links is minimal.

We would like to pay *$30* per text link per month. Our average publishers
have 12 text links on their site which would bean additional recurring
revenue of *$360* per month.

You can see an example of our program on one of our publishers:

drupalizing.com

Please let me know your thoughts on moving forward.

Regards,

Sharleen Escuro
Text Link Broker
StrikeLocal.com