Pidgin disabled after payment

Olark Support premiumsupport at olark.com
Wed Jan 22 09:33:15 EST 2014

__________________________________
Hi There,

No authorized means your login  credentials weren't accepted

Follow this short setup process to get set up with Pidgin to answer Olark chats.  It's pretty easy but each step must be followed exactly.

Go here to download Pidgin:
https://www.olark.com/install/pidgin

If you already have Pidgin downloaded and installed on your computer:

1. launch pidgin
2. add account
3. XMPP (chat protocol from drop down menu)
4. username  (username only, no @olark.com)
5. Olark password
6  Domain = olark.com
7. resource = pidgin

<save>

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Bill T

Cheers,

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Nicole Zaharia <nicole.zaharia at aventuria.ro> wrote:
> Hello,

We payed one hour ago the fee for our chat. But the chat sttoped working. I
attacht the error printscreen. Please help me as soon as possible.