Pidgin Crashes

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 11:45:12 EST 2014

@Michael,

>  it’s only crashing on one of the 4 computers that run pidgin

If it is only happening on one computer, that would lead me to believe it's
a problem isolated to that computer.

I apologize for the obviousness here, but have you tried uninstalling and
reinstalling on that computer?

Are the computers windows?  Are they running the same build?

Also, have you tried using a separate profile to rule out that it's not the
settings files in .purple that are causing this?

I've had some non-obvious crashes (i.e. corrupt history file) that caused
this in the past that was fixed just by renaming/moving the .purple
directory.

-Tres