auto-login

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat Jul 26 04:12:30 EDT 2014

El día Friday, July 25, 2014 a las 09:32:18PM +0000, Cyndy Lewis escribió:

>    How can I get Pidgin to start automatically when I log in on my
>    computer?  I don’t necessarily want it to pop up on screen, but it
>    should show that I am available.
>

>    Thank you,
>
>    Cyndy Lewis
>

>    IT Manager

Cyndy,

Being an IT Manager, don't you think so that you should at least say on
which Operating System you are using Pidgin? On Linux, on FreeBSD, or on
some other system, bad designed system, which I do not wanna call OS?

HIH

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail