Place your Website on the First Page of Google.

Joseph Fernandez bestorganicseoforu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 00:15:13 EDT 2014

Dear Pidgin.im,

I would like to take a few minutes from your schedule and ask for your
attention towards Organic search engine traffic for your website :
www.Pidgin.im.

As a business Owner you might be interested to gain profit by placing your
website on the first page of top search engines. Your website needs
immediate improvement for some major issues with your website.

1. Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases.

2. Social Media Profiles need a regular improvement.

3. Your website need a mobile friendly Optimization to perform better in
mobile searches.

Looking at the above issues and other additional improvements for your
website, I would like you to give us a chance to fix those issues. Our team
of search engine and social media experts are here to serve you with best
inputs. If you are interested.

You will feel the difference once you get services from our company as we
never let our clients expectations go down. Being at the top left of Google
(#1- #3 organic positions) is the best thing you can do for your company's
website traffic and online reputation. You will be happy to know that, my
team is willing to guarantee you 1st page Google ranking for most of your
targeted local keyword phrases in our six month ongoing campaign.

If my proposal sound's interesting for your business goal, feel free to
email us, or you can provide me with your phone number and the best time to
call you. I am also available for an online meeting to present you this
Website Audit Report.

Best Regards,
Joseph Fernandez
Marketing Consultant
Ph.No.-(+91)-912-416-0530

PSI:  I am not spamming. I have studied your website and believe I can help
with your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you, you
can ignore this email or ask to remove and I will not contact again.

PS II: We do also provide website development and redesigning using future
technologies such as HTML5 and Responsive Design to make your site more
accessible in mobile phones, tablets etc.