Pidgin 2.10.6 (libpurple 2.10.6) IM

Peter Pizzi peter.pizzi at oracle.com
Wed Jul 30 09:22:07 EDT 2014

Hello Support
                         I used to get a Smiley  face popup in my
Toolbar anytime someone pinged me in IM ,suddenly that notification
                         has disappeared.
                         I have been using Version Pidgin 2.10.6 for
some time now and  to  my knowledge no patches or upgrades to this
version have been added
                         to this version.
                         Also is there a way to see when the latest
update was performed on this application?

                         How can I restore that functionality?

                                 Regards, Peter