unable to access account

Shauna Ivery sivery at firstcomm.com
Thu Jun 19 19:24:57 EDT 2014

I was not asking for the password to be sent I was advising that I have sent request to reset twice and have not been sent the link to do that . So please advise why the link has not been sent and if it has been sent and I have not received it then is there a way to delete the entire profile and start over ?