Alternative to SourceForge

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:41:21 EDT 2014

I took some time refreshing the download page (about 30 times) and although
I saw some misleading download links, none of them seemed to be associated
with adware or malware.

http://i.imgur.com/FYtzjs7.png

Depending on the targeting of these ads, there may be some that are
malware.  This isn't the first complaint I've seen about sourceforge having
malware.  Over on the LMMS project, we've had similar concerns, but it
seems sourceforge has removed them as there haven't been complaints in
quite some time.

It is likely that the OP (Marc) has 1. Had issues in the past or 2. Already
has malware which is triggering a false-positive warning on this page.

So to confirm Mark's answer, I do not find any bad links on the download
page.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com