I need to know

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Wed Mar 26 05:08:12 EDT 2014

Hi g,

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 12:30:32 -0700
g Albadowi <g.albadowi at gmail.com> wrote:

> PurpleConversationNew(type,account,name)
>
> Can you tell me what it is mean by (type,account,name) or what it is refer ?
>
> https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/DbusHowto

I presume they are arguments or parameters to the Python's subroutine called
"PurpleConversationNew". See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parameter_%28computer_programming%29

I have no idea what should be placed in them, but I only skimmed the link and
did not fully read it.

Best regards,

	Shlomi Fish