Not sending replies

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Tue May 6 15:26:45 EDT 2014

On 06/05/14 20:11, HECTOR SANCHEZ wrote:
> Hi ALL,
>
> I set my status in Pidgin like this:Â  AWAY: I am in a middle of a
> Presentation, I will reply back as soon as I can. Thank you.
>
> Therefore, I expect that if somebody pins me they get that message but
> that it's not happening, What do I need to do to accomplish that?
> This is the version I am using:Â *Pidgin 2.10.0*(libpurple 2.10.0)

Maybe Oracle's server doesn't support this.  I think we guess that it is
an XMPP one, but we don't actually know, and we certainly don't know
which implementation and how it is configured.

You need to contact Oracle's IT department.  If they think it is an
issue with Pidgin, they should come back to the list, themselves, with
the necessary technical information.